Whew! That seemed like a whole lot of hell.
Now that I’ve got a home again it’s time to commence with the blogging.
For anyone facing a similar temporary dislocation, in preparation I did the following:
- secured a post office box for mail
- changed the billing address on all accounts that allowed a PO box address
- maintained my bank accounts
- put most of my belongings in storage
- organized important paperwork (birth certificates, social security cards, etc.) and stored it somewhere safe
- put together a few “go” bags with necessities and a few sets of clothing (like one bag with shower-type things and another with regular daily things)
Thankfully, this ended up being a fairly short-term situation.
Much thanks and love to all.
Love & Light