Ohhh, I added a new category here. Vape.
And today I thought I’d give a shout out to my newfound favorite sub-ohm tank: the Fireluke Mesh by FreeMaX.
I’m on day six with this thing and I’m pretty hard on tanks and coils. Like, seriously, I’ve tried too many in the past gazillion years, and lately my coils are burning out in a day or two without fail. (Yes, I prime. Yes, I break them in. Yes, I’ve tried RDAs, RBAs and RTAs too.) It’s very frustrating.
Not even sure how I came about it but, ran into some reviews on the Fireluke Mesh and people were raving about the coil life. That pretty much made the decision for me: I had to give it a try!
I’ve vaped on and off since the earlier days of e-cigs but never really found anything that worked reliably for me to the point I was able to replace smoking nasty regular cigarettes.
Except these days I’m pretty much smoking with my morning coffee (outside) and vaping the rest of the day instead.
So, back to the Fireluke Mesh: yes, I’m on day six with the original coil and this thing is just a workhorse as far as I’m concerned. Absolutely no burnt taste at all yet. It’s putting out excellent flavor and very satisfying cloud at only 50 watts. I don’t think I’ve ever been as happy with a device as I am with this one.
Now, I linked to the main site above, but here’s some info:
- it comes in a wide variety of color/design options (metal, resin, carbon fiber – all with additional color options) the one in my pictures is the blue resin!
- it has a screw top fill port – nicely done and easy to use with no leaking
- comes with two coils: both are .15 ohms rated for 40-90 watts
- comes with a spare glass and spare o-rings
- tank capacity is only 3 ml, so it’s not huge, but it’s not *quite* as thirsty as some other set-ups I’ve tried
- can be found at various online retailers (maybe at your local shops also?)